Monday, March 21, 2011

Website Proposal

Sorry it took me so long to post this..

1) My audience for this website is really anyone interested in learning about low-income families and child care. I will be using language that high school students can understand but also keep it semi-formal.this wesite is for any gender who wants to know more on how they can help their loved ones or themselves. I will incorporate Job Corps and how they help low-income families. I am hoping that this website is abe to help those looking for help or even wantin to get in contact with Job Corps.

2)My audiences background can be anyone who is struggling finding a job to support their family to someone who is simply doing research on my topic. My website is going to be there to provide them with information they need to get their G.E.D., programs to help out their families, or even to just give statistics for a project. I do believe that most of my audience will be someone who has had a rough past and just wants to make thier future better.

3)I hope my readers will like my research but they do not need to agree with what iam saying. We all have our own opinion on what we read; I just want them to know that there are other options for them, they don't need to settle for less. I obviously hope they are interested in my topic if they are looking at my website, that way they can take in the information I have given.

4)The gist they have been talking about in my articles is how many low-income families are normally single parent families. They either got pregnant at a young age or they are just having a hard time finding a job and someone to watch their kids. Which makes sense because with one income or no income it is very hard to pay bills or even pay for daycare.

5)Many websites are about the product or reading they are promoting but I want to try and make my webiste about and for the reader. I want it to be intersting and helpful. Yes I know what I am researching is not the happiest subject but that is why I want to make my website useful and eyecatching not depressing and boring.

6) I plan on encouraging people to help, and if they need it recieve the help that Job Corps is giving, that way they can provide for their children or family.

No comments:

Post a Comment